Saturday 27 August 2016

Monster High Minis

I picked up a few Monster High minis a couple of months back, and I like them so much more than I though I would. They mostly (except for my Catrine) have nice paint jobs and feel really well made with a nice solid weight to the plastic. So far I have about six of them, and at $5 a pop, they are not cheap. But then again, toys are just expensive in Australia. I wish I were really rich. Then I'd buy a huge mansion and fill it with dolls and cats. I'll end up being the local haunted witch house, lol.

Venus mini


Mini Monster Mau

4 comments:

  1. Nice. Is that the Sylvanian Flower shop in the background. Are they around Sylvanian sizes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually the Mighty World Florist set. It was, for me, a cheaper and easier to find alternative to the SF Flower shop. It's harder to find now, unfortunately. I did a review of it here a few years back: http://sylvanianfamiliesforum.co.za/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=961&p=10196

      The Monster High minis are pretty small. About 3.5 cm. A bit shorter than a standing SF baby!

      Delete
  2. They´re really cute! I´ve nver seen them before! The Flower shop in the background also caught my eye!! I love it. I managed to get the Mighty World CafĂ© but you´re right, the florist is very hard to find.

    ReplyDelete